A world that sees people as real and beauty as giving, loving, accepting and nourishing each other.
That every person has the chance to bring their best version of themselves to every day.
To support people to connect with and cherish the wholistic essence of who they are.
To fulfil this, we commit to ourselves, our clients, our community and those we work with, that:
– We will bring our best selves to every interaction.
– We will be welcoming and ensure people feel at ease upon entering our salon.
– We will model the supportive and harmonious relationships we want others to have with themselves.
– We will celebrate you as an individual and tailor products and service offerings to your specific needs.
– We will uphold service excellence through continuous and timely team education of the latest products & technologies.
– We will value the client relationship and client wellbeing above all else.
– We will be infectious with our happiness, role models for inclusiveness and generous with our smiles.
It is important to us that our clients have access to exceptional products at an affordable price. We are proud stockists of Waterlily, Spaceuticals by Waterlily and INIKA. We are proud of these products we have carefully selected to use in salon and to retail.
Pure Essence 24hr Cancellation Policy
Your appointments are very important to Pure Essence, the room & therapist is reserved especially for you. We understand lives can get busy; therefore, we respectfully request 24 hours’ notice for cancellation or re-scheduling of a booking.
Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving sufficient notice, clients on our waiting list will miss the opportunity to receive services.
Our appointments are confirmed 48 hours in advance because we know how easy it is to forget an appointment you may have booked months ago. Since the room and therapist is reserved for you personally, failure to provide 24 hours’ notice for cancellation or re-scheduling will result in a no show fee.
- Less than 24 hours’ notice will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount.
- “No Shows” will be charged 50% off the reserved serviced amount.
- Less than 24 hours’ notice or no shows for appointments using gift vouchers, your gift voucher will be voided (as stated on gift voucher).
- For appointments made within the 24 hour period, the client must cancel within 4 hours’ of the appointment time or this will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount.
The cancellation policy allows us the time to inform our wait list clients of any availability, as well as keeping our scheduled filled, thus better servicing everyone.
Here at Pure Essence, we pride ourselves on the best quality performance for our present and future clientele. Thank you for viewing and supporting our policies criteria.
Owner & manager
Beauty therapist / remedial massage therapist
I took over Pure Essence on the 1st November 2018 and I worked for Pure Essence for 3 years prior to me taking over. I am very passionate with keeping myself and my team up to date with all things beauty and constantly training. A happy team and happy clients are my number 1 top priority.
“A girl should be two things; classy & fabulous”
Salon Manager/ Senior Beauty Therapist
Lash extension technician
Kasey’s love for the beauty industry has been something that has excited her from a young age so she set off in 2020 to study her diploma in Beauty. Her goal is to provide you with the most impeccable experience you can have, to leave the salon with amazing feelings and cherish unique memories. She believes there is a strong connection between beauty, wellness and health and that all of them are essential tools to build a better self esteem and a healthier and longer life.
“ Collect beautiful moments”
Lash extension technician
Alex’s love for the beauty industry started when she first started at Pure Essence in October 2019. She started out as a junior doing after school jobs and now she has had the opportunity to do an apprenticeship with us here in salon. She loves all things beauty, especially lashes! Alex’s bubbly personality will leave you feeling confident and beautiful.
Isabella joined our team in 2021 and has been such an asset to have. Her attention to detail will always leave the salon looking spectacular. Isabella is all about making people feel good about themselves, being happy in their own skin, we love this gorgeous trait in Isabella and we are so proud to have her on our team, spreading positive vibes every day.
“Spend everyday falling in love with yourself a little more”