A world that sees people as real and beauty as giving, loving, accepting and nourishing each other.
That every person has the chance to bring their best version of themselves to every day.
To support people to connect with and cherish the wholistic essence of who they are.
To fulfil this, we commit to ourselves, our clients, our community and those we work with, that:
– We will bring our best selves to every interaction.
– We will be welcoming and ensure people feel at ease upon entering our salon.
– We will model the supportive and harmonious relationships we want others to have with themselves.
– We will celebrate you as an individual and tailor products and service offerings to your specific needs.
– We will uphold service excellence through continuous and timely team education of the latest products & technologies.
– We will value the client relationship and client wellbeing above all else.
– We will be infectious with our happiness, role models for inclusiveness and generous with our smiles.
It is important to us that our clients have access to exceptional products at an affordable price. We are proud stockists of Waterlily, Spaceuticals by Waterlily and INIKA. We are proud of these products we have carefully selected to use in salon and to retail.
Pure Essence 24hr Cancellation Policy
Your appointments are very important to Pure Essence, the room & therapist is reserved especially for you. We understand lives can get busy; therefore, we respectfully request 24 hours’ notice for cancellation or re-scheduling of a booking.
Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving sufficient notice, clients on our waiting list will miss the opportunity to receive services.
Our appointments are confirmed 48 hours in advance because we know how easy it is to forget an appointment you may have booked months ago. Since the room and therapist is reserved for you personally, failure to provide 24 hours’ notice for cancellation or re-scheduling will result in a no show fee.
- Less than 24 hours’ notice will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount.
- “No Shows” will be charged 50% off the reserved serviced amount.
- Less than 24 hours’ notice or no shows for appointments using gift vouchers, your gift voucher will be voided (as stated on gift voucher).
- For appointments made within the 24 hour period, the client must cancel within 4 hours’ of the appointment time or this will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount.
The cancellation policy allows us the time to inform our wait list clients of any availability, as well as keeping our scheduled filled, thus better servicing everyone.
Here at Pure Essence, we pride ourselves on the best quality performance for our present and future clientele. Thank you for viewing and supporting our policies criteria.
Owner & manager
Beauty therapist / remedial massage therapist
I took over Pure Essence on the 1st November 2018 and I worked for Pure Essence for 3 years prior to me taking over. I am very passionate with keeping myself and my team up to date with all things beauty and constantly training. A happy team and happy clients are my number 1 top priority.
“A girl should be two things; classy & fabulous”
Beauty therapist / cosmetic brow tattooist
A dynamic, bubbly and highly valued senior therapist with over 7 years’ experience as a Beauty Therapist and two and a half years experience as a cosmetic brow tattooist. Demi is an essential member to the Pure Essence team with her high attention to detail and obsession with eyebrows. Demi offers a personalized approach to ensure your face is framed to perfection. Demi is a true professional in every sense which executes her skills in the most caring and passionate ways .
“ Be your own kind of beautiful”